Oven-baked mushrooms filled with garlic cayenne spiced almond butter
This mouthwatering combination blends the richness of almonds, the kick of cayenne pepper, and the savory essence of garlic, creating an appetizer that is a perfect starter dish on a dinner party, requires only 3 ingredients and is ready in no time.
- 12 large button mushrooms
- 12 tbsp Filthy Fit almond butter with garlic and cayenne pepper
- Olive oil to brush the mushrooms
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and gently pat them dry using a paper towel.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and discard them.
- Using a small spoon or your fingers, carefully fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of the garlic cayenne spiced almond butter. Ensure that the mixture is evenly distributed among all the mushrooms.
- Place the filled mushroom caps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush the mushrooms with some olive oil.
- Bake the mushrooms in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and the almond butter filling is slightly golden on top.
- Once baked, remove the mushrooms from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes.
Enjoy just on its own or with fresh salad.