Imagine waking up to the aroma of freshly baked blueberry muffins. Moist, fluffy treats bursting of juicy blueberries. There are perfect balance of flavors and textures in every bite of these homemade blueberry muffins.
I just love making muffins because it takes just a few minutes to put them together and perfectly simple on-the-go snacks.
Ingredients (makes 8):
- 3 eggs
- 170 g pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 190 g almond flour
- 65 g tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 250 g fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. This recipe makes 8 larger or 10 smaller muffins.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, pure maple syrup, and vanilla extract (wet ingredients).
- In a separate bowl, stir together the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and salt (dry ingredients).
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and stir until a thick batter forms.
- Toss the blueberries in 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour, then transfer them to the muffin batter and stir well until the berries are well-distributed throughout the batter.
- Pour the muffin batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling the paper liners most of the way up. If you’d like, add extra blueberries on top. Bake muffins on the center rack of the preheated oven for 28 to 35 minutes, or until the muffins test clean and the tops are golden brown.